Microsoft Office Standard 2016 v15.19.1 (with License Installer)
Edition type: OS X Software
The release took place: February 17, 2016
Supported OS: OS X 10.10 +
Interface language: Russian, English, German, Spanish, etc.
* language of the program interface default depends on OS
Type of medication: licensors
• Mac computer with an Intel processor
• Mac OS X version 10.10
• Recommended: 1 GB RAM
• 6.45 GB of free hard disk space
• Hard disk formatting type HFS+ (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
• A monitor with 1280x800 resolution or higher
• Recommended Safari 7
Easily recognizable Office developed for Mac
Quickly get to work with modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook that combines the
familiar Office interface and unique features Mac, who managed to catch the fancy of you.
• For those who have version c VL license is installed on top of selected service packs
• The license is saved
All installer packages contain the full version of the software
• Select the package c install the app, launch the installer and follow the instructions.
• After installing close all Microsoft Office applications (shut down completely)
• Launch Office 2016 for Mac License Installer and follow the instructions in the installer (will set VL license) * must
have administrator privileges.
Suddenly one of the problems with license installation
- In the distribution included a file with the VL license (2 PCs - any 1 of your choice)
- copy the file "com.microsoft.office.licensingV2.plist" from the distribution and place the following path
- In the distribution included Microsoft AutoUpdate 3.4.0 Update (if in the apps menu there is no point "Update")
- Everything was tested in 10.11.3
More detailed instructions you will find in text file inside the distribution